Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 6 April 2014

PS Love Fashion Nails Review

For people who don't know, Primark have recently expanded their beauty range PS Love. On Thursday, I decided to take a wander to the Primark in Princes Quay in Hull, as it's a lot bigger than the one in Grimsby and more likely to stock more products. I wasn't planning on buying anything as I'm travelling to Bristol in a couple of weeks and I want to have a look in their Primark as it's literally about 5 times the size of ours.

However, the fashion nails caught my eye. There were so many to choose from, from little cats, pastels, Union Jacks and aztec print. I wanted to buy about 5 different sets, however, I limited myself to 1 pair as if they were rubbish, I didn't want to feel like I'd just wasted my money. Although for £1 each, it would be hard to feel like that.


I eventually chose a bright, summery set, depicting three different types of fruit. I thought these were so quirky and cute although they don't really fit the dreary weather were having at the moment :(

I hate having long nails as I struggle to do stuff with them on, so after gluing each nail on, I cut and filed them down to a length I was happy with. For me, the nails were about the art rather than the length. Thinking about it, I should have probably cut them before I stuck them on, as some nails could have done with a trim down the side, but I'll remember that for next time.

The quality of the glue really surprised me. I thought I'd have to borrow some off my mum as for £1, I didn't think the nails would stick properly. However, I've had the nails on 4 days now and they haven't budged at all.

Overall, I'm really pleased with the quality of these nails and can't wait til I go to Bristol to purchase some more. For £1, they are brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment