Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 May 2014

7 Deadly Sins Tag

So it may seem like I've been neglecting my blog a bit over the last couple of weeks, going from posting 3-4 times a week, to posting about once. As you probably guessed, April- June time is a stressful time for students as it's when the majority of our essays and exams are due. Because of this, I've put blogging to the back of my mind, just for the next few weeks whilst I get myself sorted. The annoying this is I have about 15 posts written out, I just need to take photos, but that takes effort and moving out of bed. So until then I've decided to quickly do this tag as done previously by Alex (champagneandlemonadeox.blogspot.co.uk) and Kate (piecesofkate.co.uk)

1. Greed - What is your most expensive and inexpensive beauty product?

The most expensive is the Lacome Miracle Teint Foundation I bought at the Debenhams beauty lock in event about 10 days ago. Although I was looking for a high end foundation, I wasn't planning on buying this one. But I got chatting to the lady at the counter and she put some on me and I fell in love with it. It cost £28.50 (still hurts typing that.) The most inexpensive beauty product I own is probably something I bought at Poundland or from MUA. I'm gonna say my NYC Liquid Eyeliner as it's the cheapest product which I love the most. It's £2.50 from Superdrug but they often have it in Poundland.

2. WRATH- What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

Nail polish without a doubt. I've yet to find a brand which I love (I've not yet tried Barrym yet though.) The polish is either thin and chips after a few hours, or is really thick and smudges.

3. GLUTTONY. - What are your most delicious beauty products? 

Anything from Lush (apart from the Herbalism cleanser I'm using at the minute as that smells like a bag of salt and vinegar crisps.) The Bubblegum lip scrub looks, smells and tastes amazing.

4. SLOTH- What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Again, my nail polish. I paint my nails regularly but I just can't be bothered to keep painting them after they chip so I leave them looking horrible. I also pick the polish off, I rarely use remover which leaves my nails in a right state. Another product I neglect is body lotion. I don't know why because I really notice a difference, but it's just so time consuming.

5. PRIDE- What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

I'd say lipstick. I love wearing it and I think it's the thing I most enjoy buying. I think it just finishes an outfit off.

6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I don't understand what this has to do with beauty but oh well. I love freckles, mostly because I hardly get them myself. I also love men who shave regularly which is bad luck for me as my boyfriend shaves once a week for work and that's it (and I hope he reads this :P)

7. ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

I have the Naked Basic palette from Urban Decay but I'd love the other three. Also, I really want a Jo Malone perfume but considering the price, I doubt I'll have one of them for a while (but incase my boyfriend does read this, I like the pomegranate once hehe.)

Well, that was fun and a nice break from essay writing. I tag everyone who reads this to do the tag and if you do, let me know in the comments :)

1 comment: