Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 July 2014

Guest Post// Inika Makeup Review

Hi, my name is Beth and I'm Lucy's younger sister. I've been thinking about starting my own blog for a while now so thought I would try it out here writing a guest blog post for the sis!

I have always been interested in beauty so followed out a career as a beauty therapist. I am also a mummy to a very cute but very hyper 11 month old so I am always on the look out for beauty products which are quick and easy to use!

When my sister asked me if I wanted to write a guest post about my best beauty products the first things that popped into my head was INIKA. I first heard about this make up range when I started working in a salon as it was the range they used and all the clients raved about it but as I was saving up my pennies for nappies and bibs I had to wait until Santa Claus had bought me them!

The first Inika product I'm going to talk about is the Kabuki brush (£26.00) I always use this brush when applying foundation power form and setting powder. I find the brush is soft and gives me full coverage in a number of seconds and doesn't leave odd darker patches of foundation which I've found in the past with other brushes! Although the brush is on the expensive side I think it does last a while which is a bonus if you're like me I hate parting with money!

The second product is the Inika Mineral Foundation (£27.50.) The shade I use is strength 02. The reason I absolutely love this foundation is one- it's mineral so all good ingredients and two- it works not only as a foundation, but as a concealer and powder all in one! It's quick and easy to apply which is what I need as I have to do my make up in between putting Frozen-Let it go on for my little one to keep her occupied as I make myself look more human in the morning! With the weather getting hotter (supposedly) I like the fact this foundation is light so I feel like my skin can breathe.


The mineral blush is also one of my favorite products in the summer! I use the shade pink pinch 02 (£17.00) Again I love the fact I feel like my skin can breathe but it also gives my cheek the peachy pinky tint which I love in the summer. I also find that the blush stays on all day so I don't have to keep reapplying it throughout the day.



Thanks for reading my post; I hope you enjoyed it! Have you tried Inika products?

No comments:

Post a Comment