Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sample Review // Nivea Creme Care Shower Cream


I have so many samples in my possession from various blogger meets, magazines and beauty boxes, I decided it was about time to make my way through them.

Because I only have small samples of products, this is going to be like a first impression than an in depth review. But if something makes me want to buy it full size, then you know it's good!

I love the smell of this shower creme, especially for Autumn/Winter. In the summer I prefer fresh, fruity scents, but this is quite musky and has a hint of citrus to it. The smell doesn't linger on the skin long, but I find most shower gels don't. However, when using it, it feels very luxurious.

I prefer shower creams to gels, as I find them more moisturising, especially when it comes to shaving my legs. This makes my skin feel lovely and doesn't leave that weird, tight feeling I get when using soap or some shower gels.

For 250mls for less than £2, this is definitely something I'd consider buying. However, I'm still making my way through the stash of body products I got last Christmas!

Have you tried this product before?

No comments:

Post a Comment