Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 17 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Haul


I don't know whether you can call this a haul as I only bought three things, but considering there isn't that much in Zoella's collection yet, I think it was a good start.

My local Superdrug is so small it hardly ever gets new releases, so imagine my excitement when I walked past and saw the Zoella Beauty products on a shelf. They had everything apart from the candles and the makeup bag with the eyes on. The main thing I was interested in was the body mist 'Blissful Mistful' which is £8. I love the bottle and it looks so pretty on my dressing table next to my other perfume bottles. Because it was so cheap, I thought it would look cheap, but as you a can see, it doesn't. I find it hard to describe smells, but I think this is a more Spring/Summer scent than Autumn/Winter, just because it smells really fresh and clean rather than musky.


I went back to Superdrug a few days later and picked up the Candle 'Let's Glow' and the Fizz Bar. I haven't used either yet, but the Fizz bar has such a familiar smell. I think it reminds me of washing powder but I'm excited to use it. The candle also smells lovely.


I'm excited to try these and glad I managed to get some of the range before they sold out. If you happen to see some of the stuff in your local Superdrug, be sure to pick some up because I was told that when they sell, it will be a while before stores get them in again.

Have you tried any of her range?

1 comment: