Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 8 January 2015

Life

Before Christmas I had so many plans for my blog. I had so many plans in general. I wanted to bake, watch films I hadn't seen in years, write, see friends. However, this was all wishful thinking, as I was naive to think that working in retail over Christmas would result in any free time whatsover.

I guess the point of this blog post is bare with me. I'm sure there aren't people sat patiently by their laptops, waiting for me to update my blog. But if you do so happen to stumble across my little piece of the internet, rest assured that I am still blogging. I'm also currently working 60 hour weeks as well.

I'm hoping now that Christmas is over, I'll get more than one day off a week so I can actually sit down, plan, write, schedule, take photos and go back to building my blog up.

I'm so overwhelmed that in my first year of blogging, I've received over 200 followers. This may not seem like a lot to some people, but considering the fact I've blogged only once in an entire month before, that's quite an achievement.

I haven't really set any goals for my blog, except to simply get better. Take better photos. Post at least twice a week. Do some more outfit posts. Also do more 'article' style posts as I really enjoy writing them.

I should be off now, writing those promised posts. How has life been treating you at the moment? Are you still getting over the hecticness that is Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment