Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Perfect Contour Powder?


I think most girls either have a love or hate relationship with contouring. I love the effect it gives other people, but I wasn't sure it would suit me. I tried using plenty of different matte bronzers to contour my face, but I find brown shades create a sun tan look rather than a shadow or else they leave my face looking really muddy and streaky.

I was about to give up when I discovered the blush 'Taupe' by NYX. This is a grey colour rather than brown and is perfect for pale faced girls everywhere. It isn't overly pigmented but I don't have a problem with that as it means that the contour can be easily built up. I use my Real Tecniques contour brush to apply this.

NYX makeup is available on their site and also in Next stores.

Have you tried this product before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment