Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 September 2015

I got married!

I've mentioned it in countless blog posts over the last year or so, but in July I finally walked down the aisle and married my boyfriend of five years.

If you haven't guessed, weddings take a lot of planning and cause a lot of stress and this is the main reason I've abandoned my blog over the past few months. However now it's out the way, I can focus on writing again, so expect lots of blog posts over the next few weeks! 

I'm planning on writing a bit more about the wedding, so expect a bridal makeup tutorial (I did my own makeup), some wedding DIY and just general tips on how to plan a wedding with minimal stress. 

I'll leave you with some photographs of the day and I look forward to sharing all of my grown up womanly knowledge now I am a married lady hehe :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment