Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 February 2016

Kat Von D Lolita Everlasting Liquid Lipstick // Review




There's nothing more frustrating than a cult beauty product that isn't available in the UK. Cue Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Lolita.' I've seen this all over instagram and youtube, so I was so excited when my parents brought me a Sephora Favourite's set and this was in it.

What can only be described as a 'muddy red', almost verging on brown, this is perfect a achieve a grunge look.

The packaging is smart and sleek, and the doe foot applicator allows for precision when applying the lipstick.

The formula applies smoothly with no balling, and you can actually build the colour up. I think one swipe of this lipstick would be great for work, whilst another would create a more dramatic look.

The product isn't too drying on the lips; I only feel it after about 4 hours wear. However, with any matte lipstick, I expected that there would be a little. This lasted through food and drink, and only started wearing away because I kept licking my lips.

I think I definitely will be picking up a couple more of these in the future. They're $20 from Sephora. Some people do sell these in the UK, but you're looking at a lot more money.

Have you tried this before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment