Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 11 April 2016

My Drugstore Beauty Favourites

I've been obsessed with Youtube KathleenLights lately and became inspired by her Drugstore'
 and High End favourites video so I've decided to write a blog post letting you know mine.


Base

My favourite foundation at the minute has to be Max Factor Face Finity Three In One and I use this almost every day. It's full coverage, and is a primer, concealer and foundation in one and saves me a lot of time in the morning. Another favourite is the Bourjois Healthy Mix but I've ran out of this.

Like most people, I love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I have two tubes on the go at the minute and it covers all spots and dark circles. This is £3.99.

I don't really have a favourite low end primer, but I've been trying out the NYX Angel Veil and I like how it makes my skin feel.

I don't tend to wear much powder, but I love the Rimmel Stay Matte.


Face

The Max Factor Creme Puff Blush are my favourite blushes, and I love the shade Lovely Pink. E.L.F's blush in the shade Candid Coral is also stunning and my go-to Spring/Summer blush.

I love the No 7 highlighter; I dab it on my cheek bones and blend it in with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

The low-end bronzer I use the most is NYX Taupe.


Eyes

I don't really use low end eye primers as eye primers tend to last ages, therefore I'd rather just buy a high end one. However, the Instablur from The Body Shop is very good.

My favourite budget eye shadow palettes and the ones from Sleek. There are so many to choose from and I have three, however, I think my favourite is the Garden of Eden palette with it's smokey greens and purples.

The best low end mascara I've ever tried is the Bourjois Two Seconde mascara; everyone raves about this one. It manages to separate, lengthen and add volume to my lashes.

It's hard to pick one favourite eyeliner, because there are so many different types. The Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohls are incredible; especially the brown one. The best felt liner is the Loreal .
I don't really use liquid liners, but I've not found one that beats the NYC liquid liner.


Lips

Of course, you all know my favourite lip glosses and the butter glosses from NYX. I wrote a review on them here. My favourite shade is Peach Cobbler.

The Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks are amazing. I use the shade 'Asia' a lot, which is the perfect dupe for MAC's Brave.

I don't wear lip liners everyday, but the ones I most enjoy using are the Essence Lip Liners. I especially love the shade 'Satin Mauve.'

What are you favourite 'drug store' products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment