Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 8 October 2016

American Drugstore Makeup // Haul Part 1


As well as shopping in Sephora for makeup, I bought quite a bit in Target and Walgreens too. I wanted to try brands that aren't easy to get over in the UK. I've decided to split my haul into 2 parts as I bought so much stuff.

ELF can be bought in the UK online, however, I think it's a lot cheaper to get it in the US. I've never tried any of their beauty tools, and when I spotted makeup brushes for as little as a $1 I knew I wanted a couple. I chose the concealer brush and the eye crease brush. I needed new eyelash curlers as mine were getting gross. Lastly, I decided to try an ELF primer. There were so many to choose from, but I went with the ELF poreless primer.


Wet N Wild is another brand I desperately wanted to try. I got a few bits at both Walgreens and Target. The eyeshadow palettes are probably the most hyped Wet N Wild product and the 'I'm Getting Sunburned' palette stood out the most. 

I wanted to try a couple of nail polishes because they were so cheap. I ended up choosing a dark grey and a pink glitter. I also picked up a single pan glitter which is stunning pressed over another gold eyeshadow. 



Tati from GlamlifeGuru raves about the Wet N Wild lipsticks so I decided to try one of the Megalast Lip Colours in the shade 'Spiked With Rum' which is stunning. 

Lastly from Wet N Wild, I picked up a setting spray. I don't think anything cost over $5 and I'm enjoying trying everything out. 

Although not a 'drug store' product, I bought a sample of the MAC Setting Spray to try too. 


Have you tried any of these products before? What brand did you wish was available in the UK? 


No comments:

Post a Comment