Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 October 2016

Autumn Candle Haul

When I was typing the title, I couldn't  help think of that part in Scream Queens when Jennifer introduces herself as a Candle Vlogger. I'm forever buying candles, and I love this time of year because it means I can burn the candles with the strong spicy scents. I've bought 6 candles over the last month, perfect for Autumn.

I bought three candles in America. Bath and Body Works had their Fall collection in, and the three wick candles were on offer for $12. I couldn't get too many because of my luggage allowance, but I decided on Sweater Weather. This is probably one of my favourite candles, it's so fresh and there's something nostalgic about the scent.


The second candle I bought in Bath and Body Works was the Happy Halloween Candle. This is a mixture of pumpkin, clove and vanilla. I love the decoration on this and feel like it's finally close enough to Halloween I can start burning it.


The last candle I bought in America was from Target. I chose the scent 'North Woods' and it smells almost like a male aftershave. I wouldn't say it's overly strong, but it's nice combined with some of my other Autumn candles.


Yankee Candle bring out their Halloween collection every year. They added a new one to this collection called Forbidden Apple. This is a mixture of apple and vanilla and creates a really subtle scent. I love the jar as well, and I will probably use it for my makeup brushes once it's burnt down.


Lastly, B&M have brought out some candle for £2.99 which look exactly like my Bath and Body Work candles. The shelf looked pretty bare when I spotted these, but I managed to pick up two. I chose the scents Marshmallow Fireside and Brown Sugar Allspice. These are actually quite strong smelling, and I hope they bring more out each season.


I'm sure it won't be long until I buy another candle, but I don't think my husband will be too happy if I do haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment