Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 October 2016

Lush Tangled Hot Oil Treatment // Review



I don't really buy hair products as I feel like they don't do anything for me. I like the wild, crazy hair look and I think I manage that quite well without any help. However, I love Lush products, and this intrigued me.

Lush advise adding small amounts of hot water to the solid treatment, stirring until it becomes a creamy consistency. You then apply it to dry hair and leave for around 20 minutes.

On the label, it said the process should take around 5 minutes, but it seemed to take forever. I used a mug to melt the product in, adding a little hot water at a time. I found the water cooled before it melted any if the product. I eventually got bored and decided to apply what little oil I had to my hair.

I'm not overly keen on the scent of this. It had a weird smell like hair dye or something. I found it relatively easy to wash the oil out of my hair, but my hair didn't feel any different to what it normally would after using a conditioner.

I still have most of this left, so I think next time I will use a larger amount of hot water, and hopefully the product will fully melt. At £6.50, I probably won't purchase this again.

Have you tried this before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment