Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 October 2016

My Evening Skin Care Routine



I don't think I've ever blogged about my evening skin care routing before. I tend to change the products I use quite a lot, as I like to try different things and I sometimes receive samples of skin care through either glossy box or if I attend a blogger meet and there's a goody bag. Some products are staples in my routine though.

The first thing I always do is remove my makeup. The Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser is my favourite. I've gone through about five bottles of this stuff. There's just something really refreshing about the scent which I love after a long day at work.

If I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup or have a stubborn mascara, I will use a separate eye makeup remover. I'm really liking Halo's Eye Makeup Remover pads at the minute.

Once my makeup is fully removed, I will use a toner to remove any dirt or makeup that might be left. I received the Kueshi Pure & Clean toner in a Glossy Box and I love the scent of it. I am enjoying using it, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

I've been using two different Origin Eye Creams recommended by a girl at Sephora. The two creams are Origins Gin Zing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff and the Origins Planscription Anti-aging Power Eye Cream. I have quite sensitive eyes and it's not very often I find an eye cream that doesn't irritate them. I've heard really good things about Origins Skin care and I'm enjoying using these.

Lastly, I apply a serum to my face. I'm using the Body Shop Oils of Life facial serum at the moment, which again, was a sample from a Glossy Box. I've used a Body Shop serum before and I really like them, though I believe the full size of this is £28.

Before I go to sleep, I apply a lip balm. My favourite is Carmex, and it's only around £2. I cannot stand dry lips, so even if I'm too tired to complete a full routine, I always make sure I apply a balm.

What are the staples in your evening routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment