Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 October 2016

My Favourite Autumn/ Winter Scents

I'm a huge fan of musky scents and I think they suit the colder and darker days so well. I am definitely one of those people who changes their perfume along with the seasons. Here are five of my favourite Autumn/ Winter scents.


1) I only have a few sprays of The Body Shop's Red Musk. I love this scent and it's supposedly meant to smell different on different skin. This is a really spicy scent and has notes of cinnamon and tobacco.

2) Another The Body Shop favourite is White Musk Smoky Rose. This is a floral scent with musky undertones. It's a fresh scent that reminds me of clean washing, however, the musky tones also remind me of being cosied up by a fire. I love this for work as it wakes me up in the morning.

3) Marc Jacob's Decadence is one my favourite fragrances of all time. I wear this on almost every night out throughout the year, but it's definitely one for the darker, colder evenings. This perfume is extremely sexy and sensual. It's described as having a 'woody' scent which I would agree with. I think this is one of those perfumes that make you feel like you're wearing the most expensive clothes in the world.

4) Possibly the most expensive perfume I've ever owned, Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir. I only have a small size as it came in a set with 4 other Jo Malone perfumes. I get compliments whenever I wear this perfume which isn't that often due to the size I have and how expensive it is. However, I think I will definitely repurchase this in a bigger size. Jo Malone describes it as having the 'sensuality of a daring red dress' which I think fits this scent perfectly!

5) Lastly, a scent that immediately makes me think of Autumn/ Winter is Lush's Lord of Misrule. I received the perfume of this for Christmas last year, and it came from Lush's Kitchen. I'm not sure if they will release it again this year, but I follow them on Instagram to get the updates if you're interested in getting this perfume. It smells exactly like the bath bomb and lasts for ages on my clothes. I really love simple bottles too, I think they look really classic on my dressing table.

Describing scents is not my strong point, so I recommend you go and smell these perfumes to know exactly what I mean. What's your favourite Autumn/ Winter perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment