Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas Day 1 // Introducing Blogmas

I've wanted to do Blogmas for the past two years now, but have just never got round to doing it. Blogmas is blogging everyday between the 1st December until the 25th and each post is dedicated to Christmas.

The first year I decided to do it, I was working in retail and I think I overestimated just how much spare time I would have leading up to the Christmas period.

Last year, I moved into my new house in the middle of November, so I had no time, and also no internet. This year, I'm determined to succeed though.

I love the idea of Blogmas, as I think people post a lot more personal stuff. I love reading about people's traditions, and what they get up to around the festive period.

If you are attempting Blogmas yourself, please let me know as I'd love to read your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment